Monday, November 26, 2018

Don't Eats Me... Please

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 8:44 PM

Ever want to be someone else? I knows I do, sometimes. Well Grunt has this really neat gingerbread avatar that's for sale at Enchantment. It comes in male and female. There are some other cool things...

No! Don't eats me mister vulture, I not THAT yummy

Ahhhhh! Doesn't matter what I does, he won't get off my head!

Ohs! He's not trying to eats me. He just wants somewhere to sits. 

So first thing is that there is a HUD to change the outfit colors. There is a hud for the male and female (but seeing as I am a girl, I thinks I stick to the girl avatar). 



There is also a big and tiny avatar for each- that's 4 avatars for 299L! Plus, it includes shapes and an alpha. 





Cool part is, I was still ables to use my AO, so I didn't just stands there like a cookie :) 


Gingerbread female avatar by Grunt available at Enchantment until November 30th

Wearing Animated vulture by Boomerang available at Enchantment

Christmas Moments White Christmas Tree by Dench Designs 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review