Monday, November 19, 2018

Gobble Baby

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 7:40 PM

I has the craziest mood swings sometimes. Todays was a long day, and I just wanted to curl up with my blankie and read a story in my cubby- buts I was so hungrys.


So I puts on my bib and I thoughts- NOT ENOUGH PINK!


So I puts on a pinker bib! I such a little turkey hehehe. I feels better now :) 





Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Bebe Body Fitted V 2.3.1 by Bad Seed
Hair: Josie Ombre & Roots by RunAway Hair
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (edited for bebe body with the help of Skye Rose Harvy)- check out her blog here
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Outfit: Bebercize Mix & match crop top, tank tops, and toeless tights (Teal crop top, pink tank top, grey tights) by Little Clover at Bonjour Bebe Event 

Baby Blankies- available in TD/ Bebe/ Tweenbaby/ Manbaby by Little Clover at Willowvale
Turkey Day Bibs (Gobble Girl and Wobble) by Little Clover







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review