Saturday, November 17, 2018

The First Thanksgiving

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 7:24 PM


Well... that was a bad idea. Oh you would never believes it if you heard it, but I'm gonna tells you anyhow, cuz I just cant keep this to myselfs. So I am sitting in the living room in my cuddle corner  minding my own business, when I hears a noise from a box. 

12 common pillows seats 2, 2 rare cuddle corners seats 4

I peeks inside the box and there are all these little wooden peoples dressed like pilgrims. I thinks to myself Let's play! So I take out the little peoples and make them likes they going to church or something. Then I sees the turkey. But he looks scared, so I wonder- what could we do with him? He be their leader and they worships him? smh nooooo. He wouldn't looks scared. Maybe they chasing him? He the first turkey!? 

Turkey is Rare, gert 4 pilgrim dolls in each set (Father, Mother, Brother, Sister)

I needs to learn to not thinks out loud so much. The second I set mister turkey down- all those little pilgrims went running after hims! I... I... I didn't knows what to do. I tries to pick up mister turkey, but he was too fast for me. I tries to kick the pilgrims, but one of them tripped me. 

Pilgrim PJ's with Thomas the Turkey on slippers and shirt

I just felt so helpless as I stood there watching them eats mister turkey! Thens, they crawled back into the box. Not before yelling for me to shuts it. I just cants believe that just happened?! At least I'll always has these pajamas to remember mister turkey. 


Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Josie Ombre & Roots by RunAway Hair
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  My Heart by {Polished} 
Outfits: Pilgrim Pj's from Pilgrim Gacha by Doodlez at  The Play Room (Nov 2018)




Pilgrim dolls from Pilgrim Gacha by Doodlez at  The Play Room (Nov 2018)

Cuddle Corner and Star Kittercorn Pillow from Cuddle Corner Gacha by Boomerang at The Play Room (Nov 2018)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review