Sunday, November 11, 2018

Princess memories

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 11:50 PM

I was a princess in another lifetime, I know I musta been. With all the princess stuffs I am finding, and now this throne, I thinks the SL universe is trying to lets me know I is right! *hehe* 



But then I finds this emoji blanket and poop pillows and I'm like- being a princess is so much work though! I likes being just a kid for now. I can play princess any day, but today- I just wanna play with the poops. HAHAHAHA!




Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Josie Ombre & Roots by RunAway Hair
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  My Heart by {Polished} 
Outfits: Staccie Shirt #3 from Staccie Shirt Gacha by Precious Lil Angels at The Play Room (Nov 2018)

Shorts and Shoes are from Girls Love Dragons outfit by .Wishes



Peach Royal Throne from Royal Throne Gacha by McKidz at The Play Room (Nov 2018)
Emoji rug and emoji pillows from Rug Gacha by umbrella at The Play Room (Nov 2018)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review