Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Fall fun

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 10:32 PM

The leaves are leaving little piles to run and jump into and it's so pretty. I tied my favorite blankie into a cape and I ran around. 



My cape matched my dress so well!



I also went to the zoo. I swear the animals are always more active in the fall... The summer is too hot for them so they hide in shade and water, winter too cold... Fall is just right. I saw a slide and stuff and thought OOOOH Park! But nopes. It was for the red panda. 



I thinks he was jealous of my balloon? Or maybe my really adorables owl outfit? 



It was a fun day and I look forwards to more of them!

Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfits: Gus Owl outfit from Gus Gacha by Thumbprint at The Play Room (Oct 2018)
Teal Rosa Dress from Rosa Gacha by The Spunky Monkey at The Play Room (Oct 2018)
Teal Favorite Blankie Cape from Favorite Blankie Gacha by Little Clover at The Play Room (Oct 2018)

Picture taken at (Gus Owl) : Oasis Zoo


Gacha Keys:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review