Monday, December 3, 2018

My kind of hunt!

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 9:52 PM

Oh. my. Gosh! I woke ups today to find out theres a new hunt... And oh its the coolest! I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan and there is a TARDIS hunt going on rights now! 



So I am here's at the Little Clover store doing the TARDIS hunt, and look who I ran into. Is this Joan Jett? I dunno but she's pretty cool looking. My jammies look beary red next to her black outfit. She needs some color in her life. 

There are these super fun slippers for the jammies too! I feel like tomorrow should be Christmas morning hehehe. There is some super cutes stuff on this hunt and I can't waits to show yous once I am finished :) 



Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.1)
Hair: Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit: Beary Festive Jammies by Little Clover at Roseline Event (Nov2018)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review