Sunday, December 30, 2018

Unicorns and Angels

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 11:25 PM

Its one of those days where I just wants to play. So todays I played with my new reindeer buddy. We talked about how muches we likes the snow and winter and about unicorns and if maybe they likes winter too? We are both sads winter is ending, but excited for the new year! I cants wait to see what 2019 brings, can you? I am trying to thinks of resolutions... 



Do unicorns like winter?

Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.1)
Hair: Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit: Rylan Unicorn Dress by Slide
at The Cove Event (Dec 2018)
Relaxing Reindeer from Reindeer gacha by McKidz at The PlayRoom Event (Dec 2018)



I thinks maybe being better behaved? Mommy and Daddy tell me I is a good girl, but sometimes, I thinks they just says that cuz thats what mommy and daddys has to tell us so we dont thinks we are bad :p I could be an angel! This new angel outfit definitely makes me feel like one hehe. Look at how sparkly the wings and halo are. I cants believe there are two different outfits included. I really likes all the colors! Theres a fatpack if you cants decide, just like me hehe. I just dont knows what else I wants for the new year, but I thinks I will share once I decides. 


All purple

Purple and white w/ white wings



Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.1)
Hair: Sorbet by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo

Outfit: Oda outfit in Purple by Baby Ghee at The Cove Event (Dec 2018) Each set - 179L/ Fatpack (4 sets)-549L






Everyones have a safe and happy New Years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review