Monday, December 17, 2018

Loves me some dresses

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 9:02 PM

Remembers I tolds you I is a princess? I dunno if I was meant to be Belle, but I knows I is a beauty hehe. My little bear tolds me so. 


we sat down on this snowman cushion and talked about being a princess and how hard it must be to be so pretty all the times and picking out dresses that all looks the same. 



But my little bear, I likes him, but I got the Christmas itch agains. I cant be a princess all the times! So me and mr sparkledust decided to watch the snow fall. I likes this dress with the little reindeers on it. 


Thens I realized I hadnt looked at my tree today! I has to see it every day! I'm all bundled ups and ready to go play in the snow outside. My little elf is gonna stay inside though- dont wants him to catch a cold ya know. This outfit comes in red or green. I think it's very comfy. 





Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.1)
Hair: Priya by TRUTH 
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit picture #1 and 2: Belle Princess Dress from Princess gacha by The Spunky Monkey at The Cove Event

Outfit picture #3: Christmas Dress Red from Christmas Dress gacha by Thumbprint at The PlayRoom Event (December 2018)
Outfit picture #4: Noel Outfit in Red from Noel gacha by Totally Tots Designs at The PlayRoom Event (December 2018)

In picture # 1: Wintery Cushions- Snowmen from Adorabubbles at The Cove Event

In picture #1 and 2: Beary Christmas shoulder pet by Emmie's Cookies and Treats at The Cove Event

In picture #3: Sparkledust Elf Plushie from Holiday gacha by Grunt at The PlayRoom Event (December 2018)

The Cove Event is open until Jan 15, 2019 (FB)

The PlayRoom Event is open until Dec 31 (FB)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review