Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas is coming

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 11:02 PM

I is so ready for Christmas, has I said that already? If I hasn't, then I am saying it now! I just loves the snow. 



Sledding is so much funs! I haven't found a good hill to sled on- but this sled is so cool. You add it as an attachment and use it to move, like a car. There are a lot of different ones from the gacha, but I think the snowman is my favorite.



After sledding, I went insides to have some hot cocoa and a candy cane cookie. Yum! These cozy jammies and slippers kept me nice and warm. 


 Here is a close up of my santa slip ons.

Snowman, Christmas trees, candy cane cookie and cocoa, jammies, and santa slippers- everything you needs to be ready for Christmas hehe. Okays, time to goes watch me some Grinch and finish my cocoa. 

Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.1)
Hair: Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit: Cozy pajamas from Cozy gacha by TRU at The PlayRoom Event (December 2018)

Santa Lazy SlipOns from Lazy SlipOns gacha by Boomerang at The PlayRoom Event (December 2018)

Snowman Sled from Christmas time sled gacha by The Brat Rack at The PlayRoom Event (December 2018)

Pose #2 (with cookie) from Christmas Poses gacha by Twin Beauty at The PlayRoom Event (December 2018)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review