Saturday, September 29, 2018

Let's eat cake!

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 11:25 PM


I founds this cute little place called Storybook forest- Lots of books and animals- and it reminds me of fairy tales I heard before. I even got me some cake! It looks almost as yummy as it tastes. The dress, from Baby Ghee, is called "Flowers"- it comes in other colors too, like earth, and leaves. 


Beautees Boutique has Peter Pan inspired outfits too- Lost Wendy and Tinkerbell. I really like the colors. I'm "flying" around my friend Olyvya's room trying to feel like tinkerbell hehe. 

Tinkerbell dress

Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Zia by #Besom 
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfits: Elisa Flowers Dress and Wings by Baby Ghee at The Cove
Tinkerbell dress by Beautees Boutique at The Cove


Flowers dress photo taken at Storybook Forest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review