Friday, September 21, 2018

Waiting for Peter and Tink

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 7:00 PM


I feels so pretty in this dress. Like I really could be Wendy, waiting for Peter Pan to come visit. I twirl around the room, practicing flapping my arms because well- birds do it to fly, don't we? hehehe. 

Wendy's dress by Sweet Unicorn (w/ Coral hair)


Do you thinks tinkerbell might get jealous if I have a cuter outfit than her? I dunno- I feel like more of a genie than a pixie, but I has pixie dust so I must be one ;) 

Petal dress by Sophie's Closet (w/ Melina Hair)

Pixie dust mouthie by QT Patootie 


Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Coral and Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfits:  
Wendy Dress by Sweet Unicorn at The Cove (Sept 2018)
Petal Dress by Sophie's Closet at The Cove (Sept 2018)
Pixie Dust mouthie from Spell Bound gacha by QT Patootie at The Cove (Sept 2018)


Items in pictures are from Wendy Bedroom Gacha by Sweet Unicorn at The Cove (Sept 2018)


The Cove Event begins Sept 17th and runs until Oct 15th! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review