Monday, September 24, 2018

Time with Louis

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 7:04 PM



My friend Louis taking balloon ride :)

It was butiful day today, so decided to take a hot air balloon ride. My new friend Louis the raccoon joined me. Isn't he handsomes?


He looks more excited than me hehe.


We then played a bit of tag- but he much faster than me, so he let me hop on my fishie. He tagged me, but I think he was going easy on me. 




Later, I thought- hey, let's go skating! I thinks I wore Louis out and he took a pass. So I did some laps looking so bright and pretty! There was leg warmers with this outfit, but honestly- forgot to puts them on- giggles.
Photo taken at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fantasia/41/29/25

I looking so hip!

And has you seen this amazing bedroom set from Sophie's Closet at The PlayRoom yets? It's HUGE! It's a castle and a bed! There's room for 6 people, animations for everyone, and parent/baby/kid animations. I had to move to Bedroom skybox from Sweet Unicorn because my little cottage is too small. 

Here's some parts to the set too! Here's the dresser, butterflies, and crowns- they can be moved around but I likes them together. 


Rules for Princesses

Weeeeee!

Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Coral by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfits:  Phrase Tee by Little Dreamer at The Play Room (Sept 2018) with Fashion Victim jeans and lace leggings by BabyBurp 
Roller Diva outfit from Roller Diva gacha by Diva Baby Boutique at The Play Room (Sept 2018)







Room skybox from Wendy Bedroom gacha by Sweet Unicorn at The Cove (Sept 2018)

Royale Bedroom set (purple) from Royale bedroom gacha by Sophie's closet at The Play Room (Sept 2018)


Purple Hopper Fish fromhopper gacha by McKids at The Play Room (Sept 2018)


Hamster Hot air balloon from hot air balloon gacha by Grunt at The Play Room (Sept 2018)


Louis the Racoon from racoon gacha by Boomerang at The Play Room (Sept 2018)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review