Sunday, September 9, 2018

Monsters like apples, right?

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 12:55 AM

So it's my RL birthday, yay! Well I guess it nots anymore cuz it is now the next day, hehe. But I wanted to share a few great gacha items at this month's Play Room Event that will be open until Sept 30th. I'll include pictures of the gacha keys at the bottom :) 


Joolee Tee Dezigns has this really cool gacha of couches with monsters. I think Squiggles here is my favorite. 



The other one I really like is this Hootenanny gacha by Kidz Closet! They always have such cute stuffs. Owls are becoming my spirit animal and I couldn't pick just one that is my favorite. I'm also wearing the harvest outfit by Doodlez. There are more pieces to it (bows and a mousie) too. 


Here is the gacha keys




Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Josie Ombre & Roots by RunAway Hair
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit:  Apple Harvest set( top, pants, sunglasses, shoes, and purse) from Apple Harvest gacha by Doodlez at The Play Room (Sept 2018)

Sofa is Monster sofa (Squiggles 1) from Monster Sofa gacha by Joolee Tee Dezigns at The Play Room (Sept 2018)


Owls are from Hootenanny gacha by Kidsz Closet at The Play Room (Sept 2018)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review