Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I need shelves!

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 9:00 AM


"I'm Trick or Treating For Bows" 
This outfit by Beautees Boutique comes in 2 versions. Bebe and TD. The bebe version is a dress and shorts, The TD is this onesie with the writing, and another without. Both are cutes. I look forwards to Halloween so thoughts this perfect for me! I don't like being barefoot- so I grabbed up these peep shoes from peep. The fatpack HUD is a great deal. can change the color of the shoes, the ears, bow, eyes, and zipper :) 



Little Clover has such functional stuffs, and this month is no different. I like these beanbag. It's cute and it's got poses :)


Now why does she need shelves you might ask? This is whys!


I'm A Princess Gacha



Teacup pets gacha









Look at all these cute dolls and pets. I think the puppies and the alpaca are my favorites. And all the dolls are pretty. So- if you knows of a good shelf for all these- please comment with the mp link or slurl- pretty please :) 



Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Josie Ombre & Roots by RunAway Hair
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit:  Jazzy (TD) by Beautees Boutique at Hello Beautiful (Sept 2018)
Shoes: peep. bun shoes by peep. at Hello Beautiful (Sept 2018)

Squishy Bean Bag gacha by Little Clover at The Play Room (Sept 2018)

Teacup Pets gacha by *Remembers* at The Play Room (Sept 2018)

I'm a Princess Gacha by Precious Lil Angels at The Play Room (Sept 2018)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review