Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Almost here!

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 9:23 PM



Halloweens is almost here and I is sooooooo excited! What's cool is my neighbor is all ready too! So I grabbed my candy bucket and hopped next door to do some early candy hunting :) I'm wearing the Nerd Glasses and Raven Outfit- both by Gothaby. 

Look at my neighbor!

Then I got restless, so I decided to see what other fun halloweenie stuff there was. I found this tricky maze. There's other mazes and rides too! It's a "G" rated area so mights be good for families. Tell your parents to check it out firsts cuz it might be too scary for yous. 
It's ALIVE!!!!!
This Lil Punkin Dress by Spoiled Mayhem is so cutes and comes with a HUD to change the jack-o-lantern face on the dress. 
Ummmm, right or left?
For those who likes to shop, I visited the Happy Tots Kids Mall. I didn't do any shoppings, but oooooh they has some very spooky stuffs around. Like this clown- there's a few of him around. I wish he gave out balloons (he's holding some, I swears!) 
Mr. Clown?
 This outfit, Gone Batty (sometimes I feels that way RL),is by A Kids Charm and has a HUD to change the design. Candy corn is my favorite halloween candy (yes, really)! 
Can I has balloon, please?

While at the Spooktacular Fair, I also founds a candy machine! It gives out chocolate bars :)
Ooooh candy!
And then it was times for bed. But not before bouncing around on my Jump-O-Lantern in my Cutest Witch Onesie by Blue Jay, hehe. Was a busy day!
Bounce bounce

Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Megumi by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Nora by L.B at Ivywoods (Starting Oct 5th)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Glasses: Nerd Glasses by Gothaby at Ivywoods
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfits available at Ivywoods : 
Raven outfit by Gothaby 
Lil Punkin Dress by Spoiled Mayhem 
Gone Batty by A Kids Charm  
Purple Flower Costume by Small Fries 
Cutest Witch Spooky Onesie by Blue Jay

Items used : 
Trick or Treak Pumpkin by Lil Big Me 
Orange Jump-O-Lantern by Riff's at Ivywoods 


 Pictures taken at:


Ivywoods Event Starts Oct 5th and Goes until Oct 15th

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review