Saturday, October 6, 2018

Unboolievable?

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 11:07 PM
Totally random, but wanted to share- I saw this word today- unboolievable... and i can't stop saying it. Okay- more important things! These rugs! They are from Cat and Fiddle's gacha at The Play Room Event this month. There are lots of other colors (I'll show picture at end). 



I met new friend today, he's a dragon! I'll tell you more about him in a minute, but doesn't my cat outfit by Thumbprint look so curious? I love the eyes! The outfit comes in other scary stuffs too- like ghost and mummy- but if you're lucky, you mights get the Skull outfit- it's a RARE. 

So my new dragon friend... His name is candy and he is from Boomerang's dragon sitter gacha. I was telling him how big this peacock spider was I saw earlier today- It was HUGE!!! But it turned out to be almost as nice as Lucas the Spider (but not as adorables). 




Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit:  Abia Cat by Thumbprint at The Play Room (Oct 2018)

Items in Pictures:

Cotton Candy Dragon from dragon sitter gacha by Boomerang at The Play Room (Oct 2018)
Tie Dye Rugs from Tie Dye Floor Frenzy gacha by The Cat and Fiddle at The Play Room (Oct 2018)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review