Friday, October 12, 2018

Help me pick a costume

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 10:55 PM

I wokes up this morning in a funky mood- these pj's fit me perfectly today! I tried dancing around with some spooky kitties and then they gave me an ideas!!!

I always feels better after trying on new outfits :) But since is Halloween, thought I'd try on some costumes. There are so many cute costumes in SL, and I have a few from IvyWoods that I just can't decide which I likes best. If you likes what you see, pop on over- still a couple days left to shop!




TatorToTs had these two adorable costumes- a kitty and a bee! The kitty one makes me feel like a ballerina in training :) The bee costume reminds me of The Blind Melons' song!



Candy Corn is my favoritist halloween candy! Should I be a giant candy corn kid? *giggles*




This one not so much a costume, I just thought it was really cutes!



This witchy pumpkin in disguise comes ins several other designs ( batty, frankenstein, etc), but that pumpkin looks like it's gots spunk- just like me!


Afters trying on all those costumes, I decided to get into my pj's, put my hair up, and relax with some music. It's been a long day and I ready to sleeps. 




Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Hair: Tulua by [BAD HAIR DAY]
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit in last picture: Stuffed by Beautees Boutique

Outfits available at Ivywoods : 
Halloween PJ's by Beautees Boutique
Whiskers outfit by TatorToTs
Bee Costume by TatorToTs
Witchy Pumpkin in Disquise by Adorabubbles
CandyCorn set by The Brat Rack
Boo Baby Dress by So Sweet

Items used : 
Trick or Treak Pumpkin by Lil Big Me 
Spooky kitty's from spooky kitty gacha by Sweet Potatoes at Ivywoods




Ivywoods Event is open until Oct 15th

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review