Saturday, October 27, 2018

Talking to myself

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 10:44 PM
You ever catches yourself talking to yourself? I do it all the times. And I founds this pillow gacha that lets me do it for reals, and not feel crazy hehe. Sour Apple has Fluffy Guts. They are pillows of organs, like brain and bladder here, or pancreas and lung, plus more! My brain really doesn't have much to say but, oh wait a second.....


okay bladder was saying I had to take a break, but I am back *giggles*. 

Anyhow, At Thimble there are some more great halloweeny items! Like these halloween pajamas, and the nightmare bed! It is verrrrry spooky, but I loved the nightmare before christmas feel of it with the headboard with a moon. It's very big and has animations for 2 people.



I'm going to try to sleeps in it- hope I doesn't has any nightmares... or accidents- *side-eye glance at Mr. Bladder*

Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit: Halloween outfit by The Spunky Monkey at Thimble (Oct 2018)

Nightmare bed by Boomerang at Thimble (Oct 2018)
Bladder and Brain pillows from Fluffy Guts gacha by Sour Apple at The Play Room Event (Oct 2018)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review