Thursday, February 28, 2019

Bowling in Style

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 8:25 PM


So today I did something I has never done in SL- I bowled! I had a lots of fun, and I was pretty goods! I got to meets some people that I've chatted with before but never mets, and I really liked them. 


But seriously, let's talk about this unicorn backpack/purse from The Play Room. It is super cute and went really good with my unicorn outfit from Thimble- well actually the other way around because I had the backpack first hehe. It is available in lots of colors. Scroll down to see the gacha key and the gift available for playing :)



Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.1)
Hair: Demelza by TRUTH 
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head

Face: Izzie's Freckles and Blush
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo

Outfit:  Mystic Unicorn Outfit in Black by *Cherry Tot* at Thimble (Feb 2019)
Shoes: Black Sneakers by The Spunky Monkey
Wearing Good Day Unicorn Bookbag- Aqua by umbrella at The PlayRoom Event (Feb 2019) 


Gacha Key

Up close of the rares

Gift


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review