Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Float like Butterfly?

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 10:14 PM

Spring is coming and I can't waits! I was out looking at my garden and it was so pretty with the sun shining on the flowers. I thoughts if I looked like a butterfly, the bees might ignore me, or the flowers might talk amongst themselves not knowing I was theres. 



I didn't hear anythings *sad face* But I listened to the wind, and I thoughts for a second I heart it whisper to me. Maybe I imagine things? Oh looks at the cute earrings from Diva Baby Boutique I got at Play Room! These scattered hearts went really nice with my dress from Doodlez that was there. There is a RARE color change heart necklace that changes colors to match the dress and shoes. Oh! and the antennae also change colors!



You knows I can't resist jumping on a bed! Hahaha. This WinkaBlink bed with the wave decor is such a fun set. I wished the waves moved, but then I mights get sea sick, in bed, and that wouldn't be any funs. I really liked the frames that I put in my window- they have a nursery rhyme on them. Get them and read the story, or your mommy/daddy can read to yous ;)


One event I didn't knows was still going on was Ninety-Nine! Until I saw that Little Clover had these friend bracelets there! So gonna check that out tonights- they close on the Feb 28th. The beads and charm can change colors. You get two bracelets and you give ones to your best friend... I kinda sads cuz I don't knows if I has a best friend yet :( 


Little Clover also has this heart blanket to drag around in different colors. I was looking for something in my inventory I hadn't worn in awhiles and I saw something never opened- This so cute outfit by Viva kids that I picked up at January's Thimble. 


I thinkings I needs to organize inventory again- cuz I cant believes I almost forgot about this dress and jacket with shoes. It comes with a hat too, but I don't like wearing thems. 



Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.1)
Hair: Demelza by TRUTH 
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head

Face: Izzie's Freckles and Blush
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo

Outfit: Love Bugged (Sky) by Doodlez at The PlayRoom Event (Feb 2019) 
Earrings Dabble Dot (Scattered Hearts) earrings by Diva Baby Boutique at The PlayRoom Event (Feb 2019) 




Second Outfit:
Drika Outfit by Viv.a Kids! at Thimble (Jan 2019)
Best Freinds Bracelet by Little Clover at Ninety-Nine (Feb 2019)
Dragging Hearts Blanket by Little Clover at Thimble (Feb 2019)

In picture: WinkaBlink Bed (ULTRARARE), Hamper, Lamp, Wave Decor, Rug, and Frameset by Sour Apple at The PlayRoom Event (Feb 2019) 


Gabrielle GreenHouse by *Funky*Junk* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review