Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Dolly kisses

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 11:24 AM


Feelings a bit punky this morning with my boots and dress. Not quite ready for the valentines spirit- too mushies for me. I means, who wants to kiss a boy- they has cooties! Buts, this dress is cute and I dont wants to be a liar if someone offers a kiss ;) I just let them kiss my dolly :p 


The gacha that has this dress, and another design, has lots of dollies of different skin tones too, with matching dresses and boots- but I really likes ragdolls :) The dresses come in Toddleedoo, BeBe, and Moppet Baby. 


There are these picture frames too! This was a sweet saying I never heards before- you can keeps the frames for yourself, but I thinks some of them would be lovely to give to someones special. 



These butterflies are by far the most coolest decorations for my bedroom! There are lots in the gacha with different designs, and they are resizable. They has a lot of detail to them. Very pretties!







Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.1)
Hair: Demelza by TRUTH 
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head

Face: Izzie's Freckles and Blush
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo
Outfit: Vday Dress #2 (RARE) with Boots and Ragdoll from VDay outfit gacha by 
Sophie's Closet at The PlayRoom Event (Feb 2019)

In pictures: "Love" frame 12 from Love Frames gacha by McKidz  aThe PlayRoom Event (Feb 2019)

Butterflies 5,7,8, and 10 (RARE) from Wall Butterfly gacha by Precious Lil Angels aThe PlayRoom Event (Feb 2019)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review