Thursday, April 4, 2019

Spring in the Garden

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 8:19 AM

I like natures and birds and trees. This why I like Spring. Its a season of change and all the new stuffs is coming in. So I wanted to share withs you how I likes to relax and enjoy it. 



I likes to lay out and watch the birds in the trees. Sometimes they sing to me. I know they really singing to each other, but as a wannabe princess, I can pretend they singing to me like they did Snow White, right? I tried to blend in a bits with nature with this Spring pants outfit by The Brat Rack. This white outfit is a RARE and comes with a HUD to change the color of the pants! 



I also likes to stand in the flowers and watch the butterflies. Sometimes the bees like to say hello, but they scares me and I usually run aways. Today there was no bees, so I got to stay for awhiles. I prolly would've blended in betters if I was wearing flowers or green haha. 

By the ways- the hair I am wearing is a free gift on the marketplace. It is unrigged and comes as a FATPACK- Is one of my new favorites. I am wearing it with the Baby Hairs Hairbase by Izzie's using the extra tattoo layer on my Toddleedoo head. 






Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body: Bebe Body Fitted V 2.3.1 by Bad Seed
Hair: Vina Hair (free gift) from bonbon 
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head) 
Skin: Itty Bit Skin (Cinnamon Tone) by Bad Seed
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head

Face: Izzie's Freckles and Blush
Nails:  .tiptoes nail polish gift for Toddleedoo

Outfit Picture #1:  White Spring Pants set (RARE) from Spring Pants gacha by The Brat Rack at The PlayRoom Event (April 2019) 
Outfit Picture #2: Orange Cream  with bunny plushie from Yummy Easter Gacha by DUST at The PlayRoom Event (April 2019) 

The PlayRoom Event opens April 5th! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review