Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Surfs Up!

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 7:02 PM
Just enjoying the water


I found this beach where I learned to surf. I was scared but it was so much fun!They has bumper boats and floaties, and surf boards just for us kiddies too.


Waiting for my first wave

It was very pretty, and quiet there. It was the perfect place to wear my new swimsuit, goggles, and water shoes from Little Clover that I picked up at Dandelions Unite. 







My first wave!

Just thought I'd mention how hard it is to 
take a picture while surfing hahaha!











Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of  #Sky head)
Skin:Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Outfit: Water Fun Splashsuit by Little Clover at Dandelions Unite (July2018)
Shoes and Goggles: Water Shoes and Goggles by Little Clover at Dandelions Unite (July2018)
Nails: nail polish gift by Toddleedoo

Pictures taken at Care-A-Lot Beach 

 


I also found this so so cute squishy seat from a Little Pickle gacha at Dandelions Unite... I got super lucky and got a Panda. (of course I wanted a unicorn, but panda is just as good 😁 Comes with several poses!

Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo (available for $999L for a limited time)
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of  #Sky head)
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3) 
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Outfit: Aria Tina by La Petite Jolie at Dandelions Unite (July2018)
Shoes: Little Flip Flops by Wild.Child at Thimble (July2018)
Nails: nail polish gift by Toddleedoo
Glasses: part of the Snuggly outfit from .tiptoes


Sitting on: Panda Squishy Seat by Little Pickle at Dandelions Unite (July2018) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review