Monday, July 23, 2018

Dancing by myself

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 4:08 PM





Mr. giraffe and me were having a quiet talk. I was telling him all bouts missing family becuz of real life :( He understoods and told me it will all work out. He said "go shopping, you feel better"... and I dids, a little bit. 

Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo (available for $999L for a limited time)
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Melina by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of  #Sky head)
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Outfit: Chloe Tianna by La Petite Jolie at Thimble (July2018)
Shoes: Little Flip Flops by Wild Child at Thimble (July2018)
Nails: nail polish gift by Toddleedoo
Glasses: part of the Snuggly outfit from .tiptoes






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review