Monday, July 16, 2018

Rawr! Let's Hunt

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 12:17 AM








Hunts are the bestest. Can find so many great things, like new friends! I remember when I first started out, I met a new friend, Kora bug, on a Sweet Tots Hunt for Christmas... I met her family, and soon they became my family, as did Kitterbug <3





Dino Kicks in Pastel















Dino Kicks in Bold Gray













Okay, and though I have been absolutely in love with the #MOON bento head from Toddleedoo, I could not pass up the sale of the newest bento head, #SKY.  With the head, you receive 3 shapes, beautiful eye appliers, a skin HUD with different shades of eyebrows, and an animation HUD.



Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo (available for $999L for a limited time)
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Josie in brown by Runaway Hair at Equal10 (April2018)
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of  #Sky head)
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Outfit: Happy by Concrete Geek Kiddos   
Shoes: Dino Kicks by Little Clover at the ROAR Hunt by ~Sparkles & Giggles~
Nails: nail polish gift by Toddleedoo
Glasses: part of the Snuggly outfit from .tiptoes


Photo taken at CuppyCake Playground





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review