Monday, August 20, 2018

Summer almost over

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 10:23 PM





Wonder if Jonah's whale was as soft as mines?

I loves my new whale pillows from Little Clover.  They comes in dotted or diamond patterns- and there is pink, purple, and blue in both sets for just 99L a set. They comes with cute poses too! I liked this tanktop and short set from cutiecakes- it has ice cream and popsicles on it- but I was shy cuz my legs a bit chunky for the shorts :( 


Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body:  Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Maple by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head)
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Outfit: Summer Fit (summer treats) by *CutieCakes* at  Thimble event 
Nails: Summer Ombre Nails by ~*Buglets*~ 
Glasses: part of the Snuggly outfit from .tiptoes

In picture: Sleepytime Shark Pillow by Little Clover  at  Thimble event 

I decided to play some gacha and sees if I could gets letter A for my name- but no luck. I got S and N. So here I floats, brokenhearted. hehehe, just kidding- I not brokenhearted- I a happy girl cuz I found cute outfit from Baby Burp!
Floating around 


This outfit is sold in separate pieces- different color tops, different color ripped jeans, and then an applier for leggings (you gets both black and white). They have TD and bebe- but they are sold separately as well. There is a fatpack that has all all colors and both sizes for 1749L. 




The summer ombre nails from buglets comes in different textures- but I liked these ones cuz I ready for hallween and they looked like candycorns hehe. 




Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body:  Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Maple by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head)
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Outfit: Fashion Victim bleached denim jeans, Blush top, and lace leggings applier by Baby Burp at  Thimble event 
Nails: Summer Ombre Nails by ~*Buglets*~ 
Glasses: part of the Snuggly outfit from .tiptoes

In picture: Letter S balloon from letter balloon gacha by Last Unicorn at  Thimble event

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review