Sunday, August 26, 2018

My own desk

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 2:46 PM


It's a quiet Sunday so I sit here at the desk I got from Unicorn Geek at Dandelions Unite. I had one that I used from friend Olyvya, but this one has booster seat for me. It's me sized hehe. I was listening to some music, thinking about what kinda things I could do today...


Head: #Sky by ToddleeDoo 
Body:  Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Coral by Wasabi Pills
Shape: Bit's Happy Shape (included with purchase of head)
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Sky Eyes applier with head
Outfit: Nomie by Beautees Boutique at Dandelions Unite (Aug 2018) 
Shoes: Shiny shoes from Love Girl by Rayna's Closet 
Nails: nail polish gift by .tiptoes
Glasses: part of the Snuggly outfit from .tiptoes


Listening to Music on Eileen Desk by Unicorn Geek at Dandelions Unite (Aug 2018) 




I decided jumping on the bed with my Little Clover pool noodle sounded like some fun. I prolly shoulda taken my shoes off. I really liked this Nomie outfit from Beautees Boutique. Is so comfy and reminds me of Christmas because of the bow that matches the dress. I cannot wait for winter, that's my favorite time of year :)


Playing with Sword Fight Pool Noodle by Little Clover at Dandelions Unite (Aug 2018) 
Jumping on Shabby Princess bed by *AR* Furniture 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review