Thursday, May 17, 2018

Day 1

Posted by Abcde Lynn at 5:26 AM



So I’m doing it! After wanting to try blogging, I’m taking the leap. Who knows, maybe I’ll be good at it, or maybe I just won’t be very good with getting myself out there. Who knows, but if anything, I’ll be learning more about photography and such.
My name is Abcdelynn (pronounced ab-sed-ee), but most people find it easier to call me abby lynn. I am three and a half years old have been on Second Life, as a little, for six months. I enjoy playing games with my family, doing hunts, and shopping. 

Credits:
Head: #Moon by ToddleeDoo (v. 1.0.6)
Body: Toddleedoo Baby Fitted (v. 4.0.8)
Hair: Josie by Runaway Hair at Equal10 (April2018)
Shape:  Robin by Moon Unicorn 
Skin: Aria by ToddleeDoo in Acorn (shade 3)
Eyes: Yonder for TD by Izzie’s
Outfit: Family Love by Rayna’s Closet
Nails: My Heart by {Polished}
Glasses: part of the Snuggly outfit from .tiptoes
Using: Star Pouf by *AR* furniture (laptop is an accesory for poses within pouf)
Sitting on the Solja Hideaway bed by Cheeky Pea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Abby Lynn's Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review